Geek Family

Geek Family
So, like, what's up?

Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Oh, look, more pictures of my kids

Sorry. Couldn't help myself! At least there are no chickens this time.
Please alert the authorities if you have noticed anything cuter than this in your neighborhood. You might be in danger. 
This face is Tiny's Imp Face. Or her "Guess what I just did but I'm going to get out of it" face. 
I did not pose her. I simply said, "Tiny, do something cute." Which she did. And lo, I snapped a million pictures and was enchanted with each one. You're welcome that I only included a few.
And then GG2, in her quest to provide her mother with as many heart attacks as possible, struck this lusciously '80s pose for me. Not sure that we are going to survive the teenage years, folks. Not sure at all.
Then I got this one, which was not a big improvement on the one above. You should see the ones I didn't include. I said, "Sweetheart, what's with that half-smile?" She said, "I don't know. It's just how I look." And she cocked out her hip with one hand on it and said, "Why? What do you want me to do?" Not that, baby. Stand up straight and look like a six year old, please.
May MOS always look like a baby, please. It will prevent me from harming him.
Although in black and white I think I see a bit of the future man in him. He will be a handsome man but it might kill us all getting him there.
And then we move on to Lady Spartina, surveyor of all, answerable to no one. She wore a dress of mine that cost way too much to now be relegated to children's play clothes that she made appropriate for a nine year old with an entire box of safety pins. "Make me look like a tree fairy, Mama!" she said. I tried.
I like Lady Spartina's slightly wistful expression. It says, "When's dinner, Mother, for I am very hungry."
Once I downloaded the pictures onto my computer, Lady Spartina wanted to edit a few. I let her. Here is her dreamy interpretation of the same picture from above. I like it. Very fairy-ish. (is that a word?) And then....
Oh, dear lord, RUN!!!!! IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!!! RUN! RUN! SHE'S COMING FOR YOUR SOUL!!!!!!!! (Lady Spartina edited this one as well and was super impressed that she created a ball of fire 'round her head. I was frightened. But then I usually am.)

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Oh my! You never fail to amaze me with your captions!