Geek Family
So, like, what's up?
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Maybe sepia tones will make these pictures more palatable?!?
So, we're out in the yard, eating pretzels and I say, sorta off hand, "Gee, I bet you can't eat that with your toes." GG1, ever the adventurer, gives it a whirl.
And then I say to the baby, "Gee whiz, tiny baby with tiny fists and tiny mouth, surely you can't fit ALL those pretzels in there, can you?" GG3, who is also adventurous, crams 57 pretzels into her mouth at once.
Perhaps sepia tones make Mother's Only Son look more sophisticated? He's of the opinion that if one is good then twelve is better. Into the mouth they all go!
I do think the antique tones give this picture more atmosphere. And by atmosphere I mean not as gross as if you saw all the dirt on their feet that they are using to cram pretzels in their mouths.
Marlene Dietrich had nothing on this girl. Nothing. Ignore her foot. Pretend it's her hand. Look how glamorous she is!
Really, I think when we get to this point, what with pretzels hanging out of the mouth at odd angles, there's not much a bit o' sepia can do to redeem the situation. I'm saving this pic for MOS's wedding reception slide show. This one and the one of him peeing on the tree at my parents' house. But I can't show you that one.
But godblessamerica look how sweet she is. Tiny little button nose, big ol' blue eyes, fist full o' pretzels. Adorable! And there you have it, folks. An otherwise mundane afternoon of cramming pretzels into the ol' cake hole made more substantial by sepia tones. You're welcome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great pictures. Fun ideas for the kids. They are very imaginative and of course, exceptional.
Sooo cute...I love that last one of Fiona!!
Post a Comment