Lambie Pie here is sleeping. In real life, at this minute, Lambie Pie is not sleeping. Not at all. She is doing the exact opposite of sleeping. And also the exact opposite of what I want her to be doing. Instead of sleeping, or playing quietly, or even cooing gently as she gazes on my face in wonder, she is trying to take off her snuggy warm winter tights that I have put under her footless sleeper. I didn't want to put socks on her because she takes them off. All her footed sleepers are dirty. But it is chilly so I put her in a footless sleeper and snuggy warm tights. Which she hates. And is trying to rip off her feet. Unsuccessfully. So unsuccessfully, in fact, that in her violent ministrations to her own foot she has knocked herself over backwards and hit her head on the cabinet. Life is not fair here at the Geek Family compound. I must go and comfort her and hike her tights back up on her chubby little feet.
1 comment:
From the picture I see of Lambie Pie she is alseep. I takes um as I sees um............
Post a Comment