Geek Family

Geek Family
So, like, what's up?

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Perhaps I know a bit more?

I took a photography class recently and I will give you details later when I am not so tired. But for now, here are some pictures shot, brace yourself, on FULL MANUAL MODE!!!! No Aperture priority for me anymore, bucko. Full-on manual :) I am very proud of myself. Obviously I still have a lot of work to do before I can call myself a competent photographer but I sure did learn an awful lot!
Oh, GG1, I am glad you are almost nine years old. I think some days that you are almost human. 
MOS, you, on the other hand, are only four years old. We have miles to go before we sleep, buddy. Miles. 
GG2, you are Mommy's sanity in the chaos-filled world of your siblings. Thanks for unloading the dishwasher with a (mostly) happy heart. You have no idea how much your good attitude helps me not kill your sisters and brother. 
Tiny, I am very proud of how many temper tantrums you can pitch before I have even had my morning cup of coffee. Good job.  
GG1, I am impressed with your mood swings. You don't even have proper hormones yet. I can only imagine how awesome you will be at age fourteen. 
Sweet lamb of Mommy's life, would you like me to buy you a car? Or a boat? How about both? Although as well-behaved as you are now, you'll probably grow up to be a felon. I hope you're not using up all your good behavior at an early age.
Tiny, I do think the kitchen fit you pitched today when we ran out of cheese sticks was epic. And by epic I mean it lasted a long time and I think I got a rash from it. 
And finally, we have here, captured on film, the ultimate definition of quiet resignation. Poor Perdita. I wish I could make it all better, sweet kitty man, but they're all really young and won't be grown until you're dead and buried, unless you plan on living to be twenty years old. Mommy will give you an extra helping of food tonight.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Kathleen- you always make me smile!

Dee Dee said...

I think you should name all her fits - kitchen fit, play date fit, bedtime fit, etc.

Your pics are awesome, and you must share with the rest of us when you're not too tired!