Grey Goose, a blue Silkie chick, not a vodka brand.
Marigold, a golden sex-linked hen; she is part Rhode Island Red, part Rhode Island White.
Darth Vader, a black Silkie. Hopefully a girl. If he's a boy, his name will be Stew.
Flame, a Rhode Island Red, and the dominant hen. She is tough. I think she lifts tiny chicken weights at night when the other hens go to sleep.
Snowflake, a Rhode Island White. I wanted to name her Princess Eugenia, but guess who got to name her? Not me. Snowflake is a very docile hen and she mothers the Silkies who are both bantams and pretty small.
And an extra shot of Grey Goose. (Get it? Get it? Ha ha ha!)
The Geek kids cannot get enough of these chickens; they will be the most adored chickens that have ever lived. Plus, also, pretty soon they will probably be wearing tutus and being pushed around in a baby stroller. I feel kinda bad for the birds, but at least the cat can get a break for awhile.
1 comment:
So fun. I know your kids will love those chicks. I know my niece and nephew love their parents chickens.
Post a Comment