In typical poor photographer mother fashion, I neglected to take pictures of the fambly on Easter morning. Forces conspired against me and we barely made it to church, let alone posed for a picture together on the front lawn, pressed and neat and cooperative. After nap time we went to a friend's house and had an Easter egg hunt so I took pictures then. These will have to do. Pretend everyone is dressed in Easter frocks and glowing in the early morning light instead of wearing dirty play clothes in late afternoon.
At least she had on an Easter-ish color!
Tiny violated the egg hunt rules and sat her sweet self down in the lawn to pre-taste her candy. She was a cute rule breaker though.
Fortunately, GG1 is not too old for an egg hunt. Pity the day she decides she is.
MOS does not need any more sugar. Check out his sneaky look. His cheeks are stuffed with jellybeans.
My friend's husband....he and GH are quite similar, including wardrobe choice, computer geekery, and arm crossed stance. Except my friend's husband rides his bike to work in an effort to stay fit while GH, well, let's just say that he parks pretty close to the office building.
Since GG1 and I have the same name (my first, her middle), she uses my old Easter basket. Cue the weeping sounds from my mother. I am just proud that I have managed to keep it from year to year. Can I get a holla from somebody? Hit me up!
Gunners on the grassy knoll? Imps from another dimension? You be the judge....Thanks, Bennet family for the egg hunt! We enjoyed it!
No comments:
Post a Comment