Geek Family

Geek Family
So, like, what's up?

Sunday, July 08, 2012

Hello again

Been gone for a bit but here I am. With a pic-heavy post, so I hope your dial-up is working fast today. What? You don't have dial-up anymore? Don't you kind of miss that buzzing eeehhh eeerrrrr eeeeehhhhh eeerrrrr shhhhhhhhhh sound it made? Sigh. The late 90s were so great.
Running in the waves...well, it's a bay so they're not really waves so much as small water disturbances.
More running in the small water disturbances...
Jumping in the waves...I used the action setting on my camera. Me likey. 
Some more action shot...note the water droplets. How fun is that setting on the camera?!? Maybe not fun for you but infinitely fun for me. 
Cheeky lil' thing! 
Moderately cooperative lil' thing! 
Mermaids! I had a plan for all of them to pile up but this was as high as the pile got.  
I fear for my future when these two are teenagers. 
Well, I did get a three kid pile but it didn't last and the one in the middle got mad.

No comments: