Geek Family

Geek Family
So, like, what's up?

Thursday, July 12, 2012

More Vacation Photos

I have taken lots of pictures this summer so I figure I might as well post a bit more to get them all up here!
Mom and Children: A Study in Futility. The Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle definitely applies here. There is no possible way, in this physical universe, to get a picture where all five of us are looking at the camera and smiling at the same time and in the same place. 
An action shot of Tiny drinking the (hopefully) clean water at the splash park! 
GG1 is a graceful gazelle, leaping gently through the light spray from the fountains of the Serengeti. 
Another cool action shot....I love my camera. 
It looks like that drop of water is just plopping right into her mouth, doesn't it? So cool. 
It was Maggi Mae Moebly's second birthday and all she got was a can of Alpo. 
Plus a big birthday hug from MOS. 
Talulah Belle disapproved of the entire undertaking and did not think she should keep her feelings to herself. Here she is, radiating disappointment in us.

No comments: